Travelpro® Crew 9 29” Expandable Spinner Luggage
Dimensions: H 29.00" x L 18.00” x W 13.00”
Weight: 12 lbs
Color Options: Black
- 2000D Twist Nylon fabric with DuraGuard™ coating
- Polypropylene (PP) Honeycomb Framing system and EVA foam construction
- Ergonomic high-tensile-strength zipper pulls
- Rubber skid guards, skid bars and corner guards
- Patented, exceptionally strong PowerScope Extension Handles, with stops at 38”and 42.5,” minimize wobble when handles are fully extended
- 4-wheel Spinners with larger rear wheels roll effortlessly in any direction
- Patented Contour Grip, with soft ergonomic handle pads
- Ticket pocket provides access to a wallet, passport, iPod®, keys and airline tickets
- Low-profile top/side carry handles allow luggage to be carried comfortably
- Main compartment expands 2 ½” on select models, maximizing packing flexibility
- Interior side pocket stores electronic cables, power cords, iPod® chargers or socks, ties
- Adjustable, extra-wide 1 ½” hold-down straps keep contents securely in place
- Interior wet pocket is perfect for storing cosmetics, dirty clothes or a wet bathing suit.
Dimensions are for suitcase compartment only and do not include external components such as wheels, feet and handles. Weights are approximate.
Now available, the Crew™ 9 29” Expandable Spinner in the Crew™ 9 collection. The brand that has been the choice of flight crews and frequent travelers for decades, this larger size Travelpro® luggage is a leap forward in innovation, lightweight durability and effortless mobility.
Innovation throughout, starting with the patented Contour Grip that ensures effortless maneuverability and the patented PowerScope Extension Handle that minimizes wobble. The patented grip has been designed with cushioned pads that fit in the palm of your hand to help provide more comfort and control when pushing Spinner luggage. This large Crew™ 9 Expandable Spinner design is well thought out and is perfect for a seven to ten day trip.
Ensuring a long lifecycle for our products is always top of mind in Travelpro collections and the corner guards, skid guards and crash guard wheel housings ensure protection from abrasion for this Travelpro Crew 9 Spinner. Single wheel spinners featuring larger rear wheels allow the product to transition easily from being pulled behind you to being pushed along side you. Wheels are tested over rough, high mileage surfaces and are built tough to offer the smoothest of rolls. The high denier nylon fabric with Duraguard® coating protects against stains and scuffing. Multiple exterior pockets are perfect for jackets, magazine and any other last minute items.
In order to provide an additional 2.5” of packing capacity we have included an expansion feature that can be accessed simply by the pull of a zipper. The interior offers 1.5” hold downs straps to keep contents secure and a drop in suiter that features a padded roll bar designed to reduce wrinkling. A full length lid pocket and built in wet pocket provide intelligent packing flexibility.
To ensure ease of mind we back our product with a Limited Lifetime Warranty. On sale now, this Travelpro Crew 9 is sure to please!
Excellent Long Trip Valise
Posted by Unknown on Apr 17th 2016
Looked for a couple of weeks for a large soft sided suitcase with an attached garment bag, at a reasonable price... finally found it. Seems that manufacturers are no longer including this handy amenity.
The garment section is attached with velcro, strong enough to hold contents during travel, but easily removed if you don't need it. It holds a couple of suits or dresses (even formal) easily, and keeps them very secure.
We went on a three week international trip that included activities ranging from outdoor adventure treks to Michelin Star restaurant visits - the bag held everything. Our formal wear only needed a small bit of pressing at our destination. The bag itself is well designed, like everything from TravelPRO. It is tough and highly resistant to wear. We pulled the bag through a half dozen airports, 4 train stations, a couple of boat docks, loaded and unloaded it in tents, hostels and hotels. The thing is amazing and looks almost like the day we bought it.
Customers also viewed